A bit about us
OSP Healthcare is an independent, creatively intelligent communications and production agency, based in Chepstow.
Our team helps ambitious health and life sciences companies by creating and delivering engaging multi-channel materials and experiences that educate, engage and inspire audiences — helping to raise awareness (internally and externally) and promote products and services, worldwide.
Since 1993, OSP has built strong relationships with a bank of globally recognised clients. We produce award-winning work that has a reputation for quality. Our aim is always to offer solutions that ensure our clients’ complex messages are memorable and clearly understood. We take our projects and customer service seriously but we like to have fun on the journey — our brand voice is creative, engaged, expert, optimistic, fresh, enthusiastic, dedicated, trustworthy, honest, approachable, human and innovative. (If you’ve got through all that, then stick with us!) Our main services include (but are not limited to): digital, video, events, branding, design, exhibitions, presentations and e-learning. At OSP, we are all about execution!
What we’re looking for
We are on the hunt for a bright, dynamic and talented multidiscipline designer to join our current in-house design team. The individual must have agency experience that encompasses all our offerings — digital, print and motion. Being comfortable juggling many different projects for multiple brands, whilst having the ability to stick to budgets and timelines, is key to success in this role. You must be able to interpret (and be confident to challenge, when needed) a client’s brief before going on to create pixel perfect and print ready deliverables.
This is a real opportunity to build an impressive portfolio within a small but agile team.
Are you The One:
Do you have:
- A talent for graphic design with strong typographical and visualisation skills with the ability to create exciting design solutions for print, digital, motion graphics and presentations
- Experience, understanding and interest in both the print and digital design process and associated technologies (including Wireframing, UX/UI, responsive design, etc.)
- Experience in creating brand relevant, fresh and neat designs that cross all channels
- Experience / understanding of the principles and practice of eLearning methodologies
- An understanding of brand development and how to create a brand identity through design
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Commitment to keeping up with industry trends in design and digital technologies and sharing these with the wider team
- A degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or similar subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ solid work experience in a busy agency environment
- A full driving licence
- Experience working across multiple media (screen, print, web, TV etc.)
- High level of proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly e.g. Veeva Vault client approvals system
- A salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 depending upon experience
- 26 days’ holiday per year (plus UK Bank Holidays)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension contributions
- Company paid social outings
- Free parking at our office in Chepstow, where the successful candidate will be based